[WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Share
    avatar
    belgie

    Posts : 233
    Join date : 2010-02-10
    Age : 27
    Location : belguim

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  belgie on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:38 am

    sashundera wrote:He's BAAAACK Smile

    who?

    grtz
    avatar
    sashundera

    Posts : 87
    Join date : 2010-02-09
    Age : 27
    Location : Bulgaria

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  sashundera on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:03 am

    Wall-e i saw him playing
    avatar
    belgie

    Posts : 233
    Join date : 2010-02-10
    Age : 27
    Location : belguim

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  belgie on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:30 am

    sashundera wrote:Wall-e i saw him playing
    if u see him again can u say him that he needs to look at forum to?

    grtz
    avatar
    Gamer

    Posts : 99
    Join date : 2010-02-10
    Age : 24
    Location : Czech Republic

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  Gamer on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:57 am

    i saw him too, when we were on SKC server with Sashundera...

    we told him, that he might look on forum, but as we can see, he wasnt here pale

    Harum

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2010-02-17

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  Harum on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:42 am

    I like the curved pieces, but I'd also like to have flat curves (without banking). Can you make a set of pieces at angles of 45° and 60°? These two angles should be enough to create a few interesting maps. And since they're flat, the handedness doesn't matter so you can create just the right-handed copy. Smile
    avatar
    Jorge_F

    Posts : 82
    Join date : 2010-02-10
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  Jorge_F on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:33 am

    Harum wrote:I like the curved pieces, but I'd also like to have flat curves (without banking). Can you make a set of pieces at angles of 45° and 60°? These two angles should be enough to create a few interesting maps. And since they're flat, the handedness doesn't matter so you can create just the right-handed copy. Smile
    Sure I will make some of them tonight. Also tonight I'm going to try a few road pieces ingame so stay tuned for screens!

    Edit: And I have made a little movie when I tested 2 roads ingame:



    Last edited by Jorge_F on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:55 am; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Jorge_F

    Posts : 82
    Join date : 2010-02-10
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  Jorge_F on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:29 am

    BUMP

    I tested the curved roads ingame today and I gotta say, they are only for advanced players! With a little speed its damn hard to stay on there Rolling Eyes .
    Here a screenie, soon a youtube vid:



    Oh and if someone is wondering, the island im driving on is a small island I'm making just for fun alien
    avatar
    belgie

    Posts : 233
    Join date : 2010-02-10
    Age : 27
    Location : belguim

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  belgie on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:35 am

    looks freaking nice man Very Happy
    how do u make that?

    grtz
    avatar
    Jorge_F

    Posts : 82
    Join date : 2010-02-10
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  Jorge_F on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:41 am

    belgie wrote:looks freaking nice man Very Happy
    how do u make that?

    grtz
    With a nice little program called 3D Studio Max
    avatar
    belgie

    Posts : 233
    Join date : 2010-02-10
    Age : 27
    Location : belguim

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  belgie on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:53 am

    nice one :p
    avatar
    sashundera

    Posts : 87
    Join date : 2010-02-09
    Age : 27
    Location : Bulgaria

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  sashundera on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:25 pm

    pretty nice Razz
    avatar
    Jorge_F

    Posts : 82
    Join date : 2010-02-10
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  Jorge_F on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:41 pm

    sashundera wrote:pretty nice Razz
    Thanks guys, and here is the link to the movie I captured of the curved roads:


    I love you


    Last edited by Jorge_F on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    belgie

    Posts : 233
    Join date : 2010-02-10
    Age : 27
    Location : belguim

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  belgie on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:44 pm

    looks hard to ride that :p

    grtz
    avatar
    Jorge_F

    Posts : 82
    Join date : 2010-02-10
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  Jorge_F on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:48 pm

    Trust me, it is xD.
    Omg I cant wait till we get a server so we can test the roads online with the clan Razz
    avatar
    belgie

    Posts : 233
    Join date : 2010-02-10
    Age : 27
    Location : belguim

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  belgie on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:09 pm

    im looking forward to it Very Happy
    avatar
    Jorge_F

    Posts : 82
    Join date : 2010-02-10
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  Jorge_F on Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:51 am

    Yeah !!!

    avatar
    DOOM

    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2010-02-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Alabama,USA

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  DOOM on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:10 pm

    Turns without banking? lol do you know how ahrd that will be even for advanced players! think even with the comet the shades are only about a foot on each side, so you will definitely have to slow down to go around them. But with the banking it would be easier, AND WHEN YOU FALL OFF YOU DO A BARREL ROLL!d-d-doo a barrehlll Rohhllll!->
    avatar
    Jorge_F

    Posts : 82
    Join date : 2010-02-10
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  Jorge_F on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:41 am

    DOOM wrote:Turns without banking? lol do you know how ahrd that will be even for advanced players! think even with the comet the shades are only about a foot on each side, so you will definitely have to slow down to go around them. But with the banking it would be easier, AND WHEN YOU FALL OFF YOU DO A BARREL ROLL!d-d-doo a barrehlll Rohhllll!->
    Haha, yeah they are unbelievable hard to drive :p. But that makes them more cool :p. And I was also thinking about making them with bankings Wink.
    avatar
    belgie

    Posts : 233
    Join date : 2010-02-10
    Age : 27
    Location : belguim

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  belgie on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:23 am

    Jorge_F wrote:
    DOOM wrote:Turns without banking? lol do you know how ahrd that will be even for advanced players! think even with the comet the shades are only about a foot on each side, so you will definitely have to slow down to go around them. But with the banking it would be easier, AND WHEN YOU FALL OFF YOU DO A BARREL ROLL!d-d-doo a barrehlll Rohhllll!->
    Haha, yeah they are unbelievable hard to drive :p. But that makes them more cool :p. And I was also thinking about making them with bankings Wink.

    would be better xD
    avatar
    DOOM

    Posts : 189
    Join date : 2010-02-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Alabama,USA

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  DOOM on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:53 pm

    lul wall-e buy that damn server thing lol lets go!
    avatar
    Jorge_F

    Posts : 82
    Join date : 2010-02-10
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  Jorge_F on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:07 am

    Hey guys!

    I've made some progress on my custom roads! One of the road parts actually move now! If you drive against it with a car it moves.
    Also made a vid, enjoy Smile!

    avatar
    belgie

    Posts : 233
    Join date : 2010-02-10
    Age : 27
    Location : belguim

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  belgie on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:17 am

    looks very nice
    but i guess that can lag the server really bad
    or am i wrong

    at least very nice Very Happy

    grtz
    avatar
    Jorge_F

    Posts : 82
    Join date : 2010-02-10
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  Jorge_F on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:22 am

    No I believe it cant.
    Since the road piece is getting back in the same position as always after you stop touching it.
    avatar
    belgie

    Posts : 233
    Join date : 2010-02-10
    Age : 27
    Location : belguim

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  belgie on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:25 am

    ok then =D

    grtz
    avatar
    energ1zer

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2010-02-11
    Age : 25
    Location : Lithuania

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  energ1zer on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:13 am

    Watch My Stunts Video !


    Sponsored content

    Re: [WIP]Jorge_F's road package

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:03 pm